NanoEdge AI Studio Documentation¶
NanoEdge AI Studio v3.0 is out!¶
All NanoEdge AI documentation has been migrated to the STMicroelectronics Wiki page.
Here is a summary of the key Features of NanoEdge™ AI Studio V3:
- Completely redesigned user interface to make it even easier for non-experts to develop state-of-the-art machine-learning libraries.
- New high-speed data acquisition and management on the STWIN development board making all industrial-grade sensors easily manageable without having to write a single line of code.
- Improved support for anomaly detection, particularly useful for predictive maintenance to anticipate wear-and-tear phenomena or to better deal with equipment obsolescence.
- Learn normality directly on STM32 MCUs using small dataset or use new One-Class classification algorithms to train on without ever seeing abnormal patterns before.
- Added extrapolation algorithms (regression models) to estimate target values and predict future data patterns for energy management or forecasting remaining life of equipment.
- Native support of all STM32 development boards, no configuration required.
NanoEdge AI documentation for V3¶
NanoEdge AI Studio:
NanoEdge AI Libraries:
NanoEdge AI Emulators: